1. Urgent climate action — substantially reduce our emissions, and offset existing emissions
2. Responsible consumption — adopt responsible standards for our own consumption and production
3. Green cities — do our part to make cities more breathable, livable and sustainable
4. Renewable energy — accelerate our adoption of affordable and clean energy
5. Fairness and equal opportunities — be a workplace that enables equal opportunities; support jobs or services that improve the lives of vulnerable groups
6. Gender equality, diversity and inclusion — embrace diversity in all forms, with a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind
7. Good health and wellbeing — ensure good health and wellbeing in our workplace
8. Lifelong learning — offer vocational training and lifelong learning for our employees; support quality education for children.
9. Highest ethical and governance standards — hold ourselves accountable, and stand firm against corruption, unethical behavior and remain compliant with all relevant regulatory bodies.
10. Data rights are human rights — treat personal data, and privacy of customers and users, with respect.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.